Type : Full-Time
Experience : Mid-Senior Level
Compensation : Based on candidate experience
Location : Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Job Description :
We are looking for an intelligent, talented and enthusiastic Senior Web Developer to drive development of a software as a service (SaaS) for the tourism industry. This position will work closely with the Technical Manager and other developers to innovate and create the web application front-end in PHP.
The major responsibilities of the Senior PHP Developer will be :
- Leading a team of web developers to design, develop, and debug Web applications
- Using creativity to innovate new products (widgets, wizards, tools, controls) to enhance Web user experience.
- Keeping up with new internet standards and Web technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have :
- Expertise in working with PHP and XML webservices API as well as payment gateways.
- Familiarity with ZEND framework for PHP a plus.
- Hands-on experience with web application architecture.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing (SEM).
- Exposure to object-oriented languages such as Java.
- Familiarity with the LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility
- Professional experience building web applications and websites
- 5+ years professional web development experience
- 1+ years managerial experience
- CS or technical degree preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling knowledge share within the team and across teams
- Positive attitude and professionalism in the workplace
- Unrestricted legal authorization to work directly for any company in Australia
- A great sense of humor is always appreciate
Please send your resume to email@example.com