Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce or eCommerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks.
For many businesses, e-commerce is becoming the only option, as companies become increasingly interested in expanding their online operations.
Thus we can observe benefits both for consumers and for your business.
- Wide variety of choices
- Savings : In addition to savings of time that buying online offers, the Internet is perceived by the customer as a commercial space where prices are lowest.
- Accurate information on products
For your company:
- Ability to expand into global markets with minimal costs, enabling companies to reach narrow market segments that are geographically dispersed.
- Allows the flexibility to target market segmentation, allowing companies to focus on a select group of clients with a competitive advantage by giving them what they want and the satisfaction of unique needs.
- Eliminate the barriers of global trade is explained by the fact that the Internet is a channel reset costs and, consequently, many products and services, which are typically delivered as a physical object or service, are now available in virtually as data. This removes obstacles such as time, distance and cost of course.
For more information about how integrate eCommerce to your website, please Contact us.